Friday, December 22, 2006

For My Mom


You're the best mom in the world wide world
If I searched the whole wide world I would never find anyone as nice n kind as u
Luv u lots n lots mom
You are the best mom a daughter could ever ask for!
I am blessed everyday for the gift of your love and your friendship!
I am blessed to have a part of you that is with me always - your heart and your soul
I pray that with the gift of life and love you have given me, I can become even half of what you are and what you have become, because to be completely like you would be something that would take an eternity to accomplish!
I am proud of you - as a woman, as a mother, as a citizen in this great nation, and as a woman of God
I hope you know that no matter where I am, you are with me and I am in constant gratitude for your presence in my life!!
Thanks for everything mom..
I LOVE YOU always and forever, with all my heart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for that singular brand. The prices seeking the boots were around 320 bucks on every site. But completely I found this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you say about it?